[NCUC-EC] NCUC Members Call Agenda

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 12:12:31 CEST 2019

Dear all,

First of all, thank you very much for starting the draft of this agenda,
please feel free to add the points you wish to the document.

I would like to add a presentation of the incoming EC members as well:
Names, what you guys do outside of icann and etc...

Additionally, I would like to do some opening remarks about the lack of
activity at the list and the unfilled positions at the FC and PC, saying
thats fine for everyone to join and participate.

Best,
Bruna

Le mar. 17 sept. 2019 à 00:38, Antonella Perini <antomperini at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> To move forward on the draft of the agenda for our next NCUC Members Call,
> as agreed on our last EC call, I've opened a doc
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/12AxXvq6BffpQIifzoWA7PoAy3ZE8x_vPa5_kn8AQp8k/edit?usp=sharing> so
> we can identify the issues to address. Please feel free to modify or add
> suggestions.
>
> Best,
>
> Antonella

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *