[NCUC-EC] Last pending details for icann66

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 19:39:13 CET 2019

Thanks for sharing this, Bruna.

Will review and get back to you.

In the meantime, I’m happy to help send invites to speakers for the
outreach session!

Best,

Louise

On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 at 16:36, Michael Karanicolas <mkaranicolas at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> Happy to help on the outreach side. Where do we stand with speakers - and
> who else is needed?
> Mike
>
> On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 12:29 AM Mili <milisemlani at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for sharing Bruna. Apologies for missing the meeting.
>>
>>  I can help you with the joint session outreach. Have attended it a
>> couple of times and have understand it from a new comer perspective to
>> anticipate questions etc.

>> Mili Semlani
>>

>> On 29-Oct-2019, at 07:39, Bruna Martins dos Santos <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Dear EC,
>>
>> As mentioned during our call last week, @franco giandana
>> <fgiandana at gmail.com> and I worked on a blog post highlighting some of
>> our meetings while in Montreal. The text can be found here and I would like
>> for you to review it so we can post on NCUC Blog:
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QfBp57o29bpjlkpP2Dgde1wgTQviiLJNtyimdRLqi8w/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>> - document will be receiving comments until wednesday12h00 utc.
>>
>> Also, can anyone help me with the NCUC and at-large outreach ? I need
>> some additional help in sending invitations for speakers, there isnt really
>> anyone from ncuc helping me out with this and I would appreciate the help !
>>
>> best,
>> --
>> *Bruna Martins dos Santos *
>>
>> Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
>> @boomartins

*Louise Marie Hurel*

PhD Student Data, Networks, and Society | London School of Economics and
Political Science (LSE)

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias