[NCUC-EC] URGENT: [Ext] Re: ICANN 66 - To-Do list

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 15:09:02 CEST 2019

*Join Zoom Meeting*: https://icann.zoom.us/j/937631181

*MEETING PASSWORD:* 742711 (The only participants who will be required to
enter a password are those who join a meeting via the Zoom app and manually
type in the meeting ID. Participants who join a meeting via a link in a
calendar or e-mail invitation will not be required to enter the password
upon joining, as it is included in the URL by default.)