[NCUC-EC] URGENT: [Ext] Re: ICANN 66 - To-Do list

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Wed Oct 23 14:43:58 CEST 2019

Join Zoom Meeting: https://icann.zoom.us/j/937631181

MEETING PASSWORD: 742711 (The only participants who will be required to enter a password are those who join a meeting via the Zoom app and manually type in the meeting ID. Participants who join a meeting via a link in a calendar or e-mail invitation will not be required to enter the password upon joining, as it is included in the URL by default.)

Many thanks,
--

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers