[NCUC-EC] ICANN 66 - To-Do list

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 11:16:18 CEST 2019

Hi Bruna,

Thanks.

@Mili - The booth schedule is quite flexible. You can adjust your booth
time with the fellows schedule and perhaps talk to Siranush if at any
moment the times clash.

Agenda - Will get back with some suggestion on the agenda and review the
transition doc - once again. :)

MSM - happy to reach out and and invitations once we agreed on a final list
of participants. We might want to sketch a mini agenda to give us some
structure. Maybe we could do a first round with their interventions and
thought in the MSM questions and then open to Q&A.

FC/PC - As for Olga, I believe you meant PC? I would be in favour of
electing her and carefully communicating in our announcement that we issued
a call and no one replied.

All the best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

PhD Student Data, Networks, and Society | London School of Economics and
Political Science (LSE)

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias