[NCUC-EC] ICANN 66 - To-Do list

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 16:27:17 CEST 2019

Dear EC,

I would like to call your attentions to a few things this week and in
preparation to the Montreal Meeting.

*1. Icann Booth*
Icann Staff is setting an engagement booth schedule, for community leaders
to indicate which times would be ideal for them to join the booth and
conduct some outreach. I would be very pleased if we could get a few of you
engaging with the ICANN booth and selecting two or three slots there.
The schedule can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19YZZ3PikMmx1mVHPl-B3wz4loQG-pcs1FfvoxzdzvKw/edit#gid=0>,
please take a look at the slots available and inform me the one you could
help with.

*2. NCUC @ ICANN 66 *
As informed before, I am still seeking for input to our agendas at
Montreal. I have evolved a bit at the Membership meeting at CD but I am
expecting the EC to suggest the agenda to your meeting. If you guys would
like, ICANN staff is willing to chat with us about ICANN Finance Briefings,
CROP allocations or any further subject you would like to add.
Theres also NCUC and At-Large outreach meeting, for that I am expecting the
two funded EC and NA EC to help me with At-Large in setting the agenda and
suggesting speakers for our outreach.
The work document for the agendas is here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sg7aqq59mAax_3DYCvl5WpG-5G3hKSZeb-YeGWoewY4/edit?ouid=116693662713123674761&usp=docs_home&ths=true>
.

*3. EC transition Document *
How is this document working ? I recall this was a compromise we all agreed
to while in Marrakech, but I havent seen any recent discussions in our list
about it. In case its not been on the works, this is the document me
and @Louise
Marie Hurel <louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com> worked on back in 2017, when we
joined the EC:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e66-hKAAdGxhMAbey_BOuIVEWE7yl2AL1txmq-MtErQ/edit
- feel free to use it as a model.

*4. NCUC Webinar on evolving ICANN MSM *
I can see that there is some agreement on holding this webinar, I will take
a look at the comments on the document and follow up with it. In the
meantime, any volunteers ?

*5. Policy and Finance committee *
I will re issue the calls for both slots, but once again, I would like to
ask for your help in reaching out to possible candidates.
Olga has expressed some interest in joining the FC, do you guys think we
should re-issue the call in her case or directly appoint her ?

I believe that is all for now.

Please reply to this email as some of the following discussions need your
input and contribution.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins