[NCUC-EC] [urgent] NCUC Policy Writing Course - 2019 webinar - Review until oct 10th, 10h00 AM utc.

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 20:52:34 CEST 2019

Dear EC,

As you might be aware, we still have one new webinar to host with regards
to Policy writing course.

Icann Staff has been asking us to present an outline until tomorrow, and
this is my proposal:

1. Overview of policy writing
2. Step by step guide of “what good looks like”
3. Questions prepared by him, NCUC and participants

Feel free to add suggestions, especially the ones involved at the first
webinars and onsite course. I will be collecting comments until tomorrow
10h00 UTC.

best,