[NCUC-EC] NCUC Membership Calls - We need to sort this problem out.

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 20:04:39 CEST 2019

Absolutely, Bruna.

I’m currently on the first official week of the PhD and had to attend a
class which, exceptionally, made it impossible for me to join. Thanks for
flagging this and for understanding.

All the best,

Louise

On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 at 17:47, Antonella Perini <antomperini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bruna,
>

> You are very much right, and I apologize for my “attendance yet no
> attention”.
>

> Thanks for pointing this out to us. Besides during calls, we still have
> some pending things to do/answer these two weeks and I hope we can deliver
> as collaboratively as possible.
>

> Best,
>

> Antonella
>
> On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 at 12:56, Bruna Martins dos Santos <
> bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear EC,
>>
>> I would like to, once again, ask you all to be more present with our
>> membership calls and Constituency work. We have just finished another
>> membership call, with very no EC participation on the chat or with
>> interventions and with only 3 of you in attendance.
>>
>> For the next calls i would very much appreciate if you guys could get
>> back to helping me with things like - setting the agenda, chairing the
>> discussions or even offering regional updates. If anything, NCUC leadership
>> team is a collective effort and its really hard to aim at improving
>> membership engagement within our constituency when we are the ones not
>> joining the discussions...
>>
>> best,
>> --
>> *Bruna Martins dos Santos *
>>
>> Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
>> @boomartins

*Louise Marie Hurel*

PhD Student Data, Networks, and Society | London School of Economics and
Political Science (LSE)

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias