[NCUC-EC] NCUC Membership Calls - We need to sort this problem out.

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 17:56:08 CEST 2019

Dear EC,

I would like to, once again, ask you all to be more present with our
membership calls and Constituency work. We have just finished another
membership call, with very no EC participation on the chat or with
interventions and with only 3 of you in attendance.

For the next calls i would very much appreciate if you guys could get back
to helping me with things like - setting the agenda, chairing the
discussions or even offering regional updates. If anything, NCUC leadership
team is a collective effort and its really hard to aim at improving
membership engagement within our constituency when we are the ones not
joining the discussions...

best,
--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *