[NCUC-EC] [URGENT] GNSO - NCUC EC Funded Travelers to ICANN67

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 21:24:05 CET 2019

Dear EC,

Given that Mili and Ben were the only two ones who replied to our internal
call, I have sent their names as NCUC travellers to ICANN 67 as the other
two NCUC reps there - besides myself.

@Mili Semlani <milisemlani at gmail.com> and @Benjamin Akinmoyeje
<benakin at gmail.com> would any of you have interest in participating of the
Leadership Program ? This is a program that takes place 2 days before the
Community Forum and is very very interesting for those of us onboarding
leadership positions. I have to send the NCUC rep at the course by the
18th.

best,