[NCUC-EC] EC CALL

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Wed May 29 20:16:28 CEST 2019

Hi Bruna,

Yes, that would be great. Unfortunately, I can't do on the 10th. What about
the 6th or 7th?

Adding a provisional agenda below (feel free to edit/tweak!):

- Elections timeline
- Prep ICANN 65

- Outreach

- [Upcoming activities] CEO agenda
- [Capacity Building] Survey results + Policy Writing
- AoB

Look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Cheers,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias