[NCUC-EC] Updates, elections and other important stuff

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed May 29 18:53:37 CEST 2019

Two other points worth mentioning are the following:

First of all, NCUC has an upcoming call with the CEO set for June 12th (in
the middle of Rightscon) at 20h15 UTC. And I would really appreciate in
case the EC had any talking points to suggest for this call (I will also
email you the notes from the previous call).

Secondly, our elections timeline has been revised and we will now host
the *NCUC
meet the candidates call will on 06 June at 16 UTC. *The previous date was
either the 8th or the 9th and this is a weekend, so we amended it. Maryam
will send an invite to the lists tomorrow. This also *changes the **Nomination
period dates to [23 May - 04 June*] and the* deadline for nomination
acceptance/candidate statement to 05 June*.

best,