[NCUC-EC] [time sensitive] NCUC Agendas for Kobe

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 02:20:57 CET 2019

Guys,

Stephanie and I are already in touch with Louk to finalize the details of
the presentation and I will share the discussion items with you later
today. So far, this is what Louk proposed:

   - Introduction and past work of the GCSC on norms: this would include a
   short introduction about the Commission, its members and mandate, followed
   by a short overview of its past work on norms of responsible state and
   non-state behaviour in cyberspace.
   - Future work of the GCSC on a definition & principles for cyber
   stability and the strategic architecture: as the focus of the GCSC is now
   shifting away from norms to the second part of the GCSC’s mandate, this
   session would focus on the future work of the Commission that looks into a
   definition and principles for stability in cyberspace.

I ask you to wait a few for us to finalize this agenda before actually
putting it at the google docs.

best,