[NCUC-EC] [time sensitive] NCUC Agendas for Kobe

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 14:26:50 CET 2019

Thanks for the responses, Lou and Ines!

About the Global Commission, Wolfgang reached out to us mentioning that
they will be present at ICANN64 and are also "interested to get some views
from the Non-Commercial community about future challenges to enhance
security and stability in cyberspace". Then NCUC and NCSG offered them a
slot in our agendas.