[NCUC-EC] 2019 NCUC Executive Committee Elections - Please review ballot

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 19:55:26 CEST 2019

Dear Maryam,

Thanks for sending in the ballot for our approval. I do think its ready to
go.

And I also agree with you @Michael Karanicolas <mkaranicolas at gmail.com> -
that its still unfortunate that we only managed to get the african seat
contested instead of all of them. But maybe with the new EC we can start
some strategy on building interest in membership to join our leadership
position as well as some 'job descriptions' with some of the work we have
been performing as EC. Besides having ppl interested in the work we also
should raise some awareness on the importance and intricacies of it!

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins