[NCUC-EC] NCUC Presentation @ APrIGF 2019

Mili Semlani milisemlani at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 09:12:38 CEST 2019

Hi all,
  I will be attending the APAC regional IGF in Russia this month and I have
requested a slot to speak about NCUC and its activities at the
Opening Ceremony. I will be speaking in the capacity of a member (and
mention I am incoming EC). I was hoping to know if we have any set
guidelines, code, presentations etc that I ought to know and use at public
presentations.

I am happy to be able to do this and represent NCUC but since it is the
first time I will introduce NCUC I want to make sure I do it correctly.

Any help/suggestions or learnings from past experiences are welcomed.

The presentation is set for July 16, 2019.

- With gratitude
Mili Semlani
Media Consultant

mobile: +917021170113