[NCUC-EC] Fwd: FC Chair

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 20:34:41 CEST 2019

Hey all!

Thanks Mike for the reply (and draft). I just made some few adjustments to
it and, if the EC agrees with, it I will follow up on sending it.

Dear EC, any thoughts to add or suggestions to the call ? (reminding
everyone that we still have the PC position to fill).

best,

________________________

Dear members,

NCUC would like to invite applications for Constituency representative to
the NCSG Finance Committee. Ayden is currently the NCUC representative and
Finance Committee Chair, but is - unfortunately - stepping away from the
position. Therefore, the appointment would fill his position for the
remainder of the year, ending at ICANN67.

Therefore, this present call is open for applications until 31 July and the the
EC will deliberate with the advice of the NCSG Chair until *5 August*.

In accordance with our NCUC Operating Procedures [1], the selection process
will take into account the *following characteristics:*:

a. Has a depth of expertise in financial management, forensic accounting,
and/or budgeting.

b. Candidates should also highlight their practical understanding of
financial accounts, risk management, and understanding of auditing
processes, as well as any experience with grant seeking and/or fundraising.

Additional general requirements

- The candidate must submit an updated Statement of Interest (SoI).

- It is desirable for the candidate to have participated in public comment
efforts, and be an active member in one or more Working Groups (WG) within
ICANN or generally been contributing by being involved with outreach and
NCUC events.

About the Finance Committee
<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Committees-2018>

The Finance Commmitee at NCSG is formed by one NCUC and one NPOC
representative.
The current NPOC representative is Sam Lanfranco.  NCUC can also add
observers to this committee in case there are more members interested in
following the committee's work.

Send your application and SOI to chair at ncuc.org and copy
maryam.bakoshi at icann.org

[1] NCUC Operating Procedures