[NCUC-EC] Finance Committee Representative

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 01:01:52 CEST 2019

Dear Bruna,

It is unfortunate to have him leave the constituency. He has been an
important member in advancing our work in policy and NCUC's
positions/values.
I would second having him stay, if possible, till the end of his term. We
could do early elections, and seek a smooth transition.

All the best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias