[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [urgent] NCUC Delegate to the Nominating Committee - Cast in your votes until thursday, 12h00 utc

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 15:45:46 CEST 2019

Hey all,

I agree with the points made about Olga, she is indeed promising for
positions like this. I happen to know her work and she is indeed very
dedicated.

With regards to Wolfgang, he is also a member at the ATRT3. What do we
think about possible conflicts ?

best,

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos