[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [urgent] NCUC Delegate to the Nominating Committee - Cast in your votes until thursday, 12h00 utc

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 01:56:53 CEST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anriette Esterhuysen <anriette at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019, 11:38
Subject: Re: [urgent] NCUC Delegate to the Nominating Committee - Cast in
your votes until thursday, 12h00 utc
To: Bruna Martins dos Santos <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com>, Exec. Comm <
ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>

Dear Bruna and all

Bruna, thank you very much for including me in this discussion.

A few comments below:

>    1.
>
>    Ayden FĂ©rdeline
>    2.
>
>    Arsene Tungali
>
> Neither has much board or management experience.

>    1.
>
>    Johan Helsingius
>
> I don't know him well, but he has lots of experience. What I am not sure
of is the extent to which he is active in broader civil society, and
networked with people in civil society internationally.

>    1.
>
>    Amir Qayyum
>
> Don't know him at all.

>    1.
>
>    Wolfgang Kleinwachter
>
> More networked in civil society and the academic community that Julf. As
an academic his management experience is limited but he has extensive
experience at board level, having been on the ICANN board and several other
commissions boards etc.  Not active in NCUC recently, but active in civil
society in the IGF space. A reliable safe choice.

>    1.
>
>    Hago Dafalla
>
> Not experienced enough and not easy to work with.

>    1.
>
>    Olga Kyryliuk
>
> Interesting idea. I don't know her that well. Have met her and have been
impressed by her. Her experience and networks might be limited. However,
she has energy, good writing and process skills, and she will bring new
networks into her work at NomCom. She will work hard.

Over to you all!

Anriette