[NCUC-EC] NomCom Applications

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 21:30:46 CEST 2019

Hi Bruna,

Thanks for the gentle reminder, will return soon with my vote. Glad to see
such a contested position with excellent candidates!

All the best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias
louise at igarape.org.br
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com

On Mon, 1 Jul 2019 at 18:44, Bruna Martins dos Santos <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Adding a new name:
>

>    1.
>
>    Ayden Férdeline
>    2.
>
>    Arsene Tungali
>    3.
>
>    Johan Helsingius
>    4.
>
>    Amir Qayyum
>    5.
>
>    Wolfgang Kleinwachter
>    6.
>
>    Hago Dafalla
>    7.
>
>    Olga Kyryliuk
>

> Le lun. 1 juil. 2019 à 10:39, Bruna Martins dos Santos <
> bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> Dear EC,
>>
>> Just a quick update on the NomCom applications. As you know the call will
>> be open until later today at 23h59 UTC.
>> After that, I will share with you and Anriette the applications just so
>> we allow her to submit an advice on one or two ideal candidates based on
>> her experience and then you will have from tomorrow (july 2nd) until
>> thursday morning (july 4th at 12h00 utc) to cast in your votes.
>>
>> As of now, the list of candidates is the following:
>>

>>    1.
>>
>>    Ayden Férdeline
>>    2.
>>
>>    Arsene Tungali
>>    3.
>>
>>    Johan Helsingius
>>    4.
>>
>>    Amir Qayyum
>>    5.
>>
>>    Wolfgang Kleinwachter
>>    6.
>>
>>    Hago Dafalla
>>

>> *Best, *
>> *B*
>>
>> Le jeu. 27 juin 2019 à 08:35, Bruna Martins dos Santos <
>> bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> a écrit :
>>
>>> Dear EC,
>>>
>>> Just to inform you that I have sent you all the three received
>>> applications for the NCUC NomCom Delegate.
>>>
>>> So far, the three applicants are the following:
>>>
>>> 1. Arséne Tungali
>>> 2. Ayden Ferdeline