[NCUC-EC] NomCom Applications

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 15:39:20 CEST 2019

Dear EC,

Just a quick update on the NomCom applications. As you know the call will
be open until later today at 23h59 UTC.
After that, I will share with you and Anriette the applications just so we
allow her to submit an advice on one or two ideal candidates based on her
experience and then you will have from tomorrow (july 2nd) until thursday
morning (july 4th at 12h00 utc) to cast in your votes.

As of now, the list of candidates is the following:

   1.

   Ayden Férdeline
   2.

   Arsene Tungali