[NCUC-EC] 1:1 meeting with Goran Marby - Topics and suggestions ?

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Thu Jan 31 08:11:59 CET 2019

I think it would be worth asking him privately how the DNS Abuse discussion happened, with apparently 50 attendees and no one from NCSG? And if he has any thoughts about how the DNS Abuse discussions are going to deal with the fact that a lot of what gets put in that category has historically been considered outside ICANNs remit.

David