[NCUC-EC] (ICANN61) NCUC Constituency Day - Funding Lunch

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:12:43 CET 2019

Dear all,

We discussed before that an 90 min slot was too short for the meeting and
ended up opting for a 180 min slot. This does not  mean our constituency
day has to run for the whole 3 hours but it does give us time to better
discuss our topics with the members.

But as mentioned previously the only available slot for the NCUC
Constituency Day in Kobe was over lunch, meaning that NCUC will have to
fund the boxed lunches. The cost for that is 17,95 per box and on the EC
call that just ended we agreed on requesting that for 35 ppl, which will
result on a 628,25 expense from our own funds.

best,
--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos