[NCUC-EC] [URGENT] CROP CALL - KOBE MEETING - 4 review today

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:58:52 CET 2019

Good to go. Just remove the XX from the 17 Jan deadline.

Hope the "** IMPORTANT: we ask that all applicants try to leave and return
to the country of their original departure.** " accommodates some of our
post-ICANN63 discussions regarding travel policy and travel allocation.

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com