[NCUC-EC] Members Call tomorrow @ 1300 utc

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 01:15:32 CET 2019

Thanks Lou and Mike! Taking into consideration your suggestions, Id say the
agenda is the following:

NCUC Members call - Feb 14th @ 1300 utc

   -

   Call with CEO
   -

   EC Regional Briefings
   -

   NCUC @ ICANN64
   -

   NCUC representatives at NCSG Committees
   -

      Open call for NCUC representative to the NCSG Finance Committee
      -

      Following call is for Policy Committee representative
      -

   Submitted ABRs
   -

   AOB