[NCUC-EC] [URGENT] A few new things

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 14:13:13 CEST 2019

Dear EC,

A few things we have to discuss !

*Montreal*
NCUC will have two meetings this time, an EC open Meeting and our normal
Constituency and these are the dates:
*- EC Meeting*: Saturday - November 2nd -  10h30 to 12h00
*- Constituency Day*: Thursday - 10h30 to 12h00 - 90 min meeting that we
can extended for 70 min more, and I need to know if we want to extend it by
tomorrow morning.
- *At-Large Outreach*: tbd

*CROP Call *
We are already allowed to use our 2020 CROP slots and to use it for the
Montreal meeting, this would be the timeline
*August 21st *- issue the call
*September 4th *- Deadline for candidacies
*September 7th* - Deadline for EC deliberation
*September 9th* - Announcement

*EC Call *
To be schedule at September 3rd -

*NCUC Members call *
To be Scheduled on the week of September 22nd to the 28th. I want to
include you all at this call, with specific speaking slots on your regional
activities and whatever else you wish to include.

*FC and PC Calls*
We haven't had anyone coming forth on any of these calls, and I would like
you outreach to members just so we can fill these openings. Right now we
don't have anyone in any of the FC or PC slots.

I guess thats all for now, I would love to hear back from you on these
matters.

Best Regards,
--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *