[NCUC-EC] EC Meeting

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:17:08 CEST 2018

Dear all,

So far the most voted days are Monday or tuesday in the three following
hours: 13h UTC/14h UTC so I am leaning forward selecting one of those. @hfaiedh
ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com> I saw that you only selected today as a
possible date, but is there any chance you can make it on monday or
tuesday?

best,