[NCUC-EC] Meetings at ICANN63

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 14:37:02 CEST 2018

Hi,

Thanks for forwarding on. I think lunches will work better than breakfasts,
given that our morning schedules differ, but presumably we all have the
same lunch break. We have constituency day over lunch on Monday - maybe we
should schedule one or both meetings for Tuesday during our lunch break?

Michael