[NCUC-EC] Leadership Transition | NCUC Representatives - NCSG EC, NCSG PC and NCSG FC

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:07:16 CEST 2018

I also agree with opening a call as well.

bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Dear all,
>> First of all congratulations on the election for NCUC EC, I am looking
forward to working with you in the upcoming year.

>> Boarding our NCUC Leadership Team transition, I will send you guys a
series of pending decisions for the new leadership team. One of them are
the NCUC representatives in the different NCSG committees and groups. The
actual situation is the following:

>> NCSG EC
>> Monika Zalnieriute and  Robin Gross
>> NCSG PC
>> Farell Folly and Cláudio Lucena
>> NCSG FC
>> Thato Mfikwe
>> All the above representatives were appointed by the NCUC EC and we
should send a call for applications for each of the positions soon. I would
suggest that we started with our representatives at the NCSG EC as they are
eligible for NCSG travel slots that should be announced by November 8th the
latest. But first I would like to hear back from you.