[NCUC-EC] NCUC Funded Traveler to the IGF

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:07:00 CEST 2018

I tend to agree that although we are short in time, we can issue a call
this week.

Le lundi 15 octobre 2018, Louise Marie Hurel <louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com> a
écrit :
> Hi Bruna,
> Even though we are less than a month away from the IGF, we do have a
place at the IGF Village and thought we might use some help from our
membership on this. What do you all think?
> Cheers,
> Louise Marie Hurel
>
> Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute
>
> London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and
Society)

bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Dear all,
>> I am writing to you in order to consult whether or not we should open a
call for a NCUC funded traveler to the IGF - according to our Travel policy
we can:
>> NCUC can make available up to US $5,000 per calendar year to facilitate
participation in such meetings. A member may receive support of up to US
$1,000. Covered travel costs include conference-related airfare, visas or
related fees, lodging, and airport taxis. If the actual cost of these items
is greater than $1,000 the member will be responsible for the difference.
NCUC cannot provide a per diem or cover other expenses.
>> Given that we are less than one month ahead of the IGF I am writing to
consult if you agree on opening a call for one funded traveler to the IGF ?