[NCUC-EC] At-Large outreach

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 00:51:12 CEST 2018

Hi!

Happy to help on:

   -

   (8 min) Joining PDPs, WGs and other processes through NCUC and At-Large,
   capacity building programs @ NCUC and At-Large  (Farzaneh Badii and NCUC EC
   + Tijani BEN JEMAA)

Also, I noticed that the doc mentions reaching out to Unis. Let me know if
you'd like to do so because I am acquainted with some local ones and could
circulate the agenda with them.

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com