[NCUC-EC] At-Large outreach

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:39:28 CEST 2018

thank you Bruna this looks good to me and I ll be happy to volunteer as
well for the second segment.

mkaranicolas at gmail.com> escreveu:

>> Hi,
>> Kathy's confirmed availability, but only till noon. Also - she wanted to
follow up and ask if she's coordinating with anyone on the ALAC side on
this (I'm guessing the answer is no?).
bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks, Mike! I forgot to mention that the policy part will most likely
start at 11 am.

At-large outreach, I would ask you to please take a look so we can finalize
that:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FNcA-fRTO9dG6Xs0CrOVtX8MvM0ca0SyKQ0QlN33VWM/edit
At-Large, capacity building programs @ NCUC and At-Large  (Farzaneh Badii
and NCUC EC + Tijani BEN JEMAA)