[NCUC-EC] At-Large outreach

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 21:38:36 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Continuing with the ICANN63 preparations, here follows the NCUC& At-large
outreach, I would ask you to please take a look so we can finalize that:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FNcA-fRTO9dG6Xs0CrOVtX8MvM0ca0SyKQ0QlN33VWM/edit

During the second half of the session, we will have the following two
segments:
- (8 min) Joining PDPs, WGs and other processes through NCUC and At-Large,
capacity building programs @ NCUC and At-Large  (Farzaneh Badii and NCUC EC
+ Tijani BEN JEMAA)
- (8 min) Have your say: drafting a public comment (Farzaneh Badii and NCUC
EC  + At-Large Speaker)

We have listed Farzi as provisional speaker but we could use one of us in
each segment to help! And I would suggest @Louise Marie Hurel
<louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com>  for the first one and @Elsa S
<elsa.saade at gmail.com>  for the second one - would anyone else like to to
it ?
Also, @Michael Karanicolas <mkaranicolas at gmail.com> could you and Kathy
help us with the Policy segment - with RPMs ?

best,
bruna

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *