[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Expression of Interest as NCUC Representatives at NCSG Executive Committee.

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:35:23 CET 2018

FYI. Application for the NSCG EC.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Akinremi Peter Taiwo <compsoftnet at gmail.com>
Date: qui, 29 de nov de 2018 às 12:34
Subject: Expression of Interest as NCUC Representatives at NCSG Executive
Committee.
To: <chair at ncuc.org>
Cc: Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>

Dear NCUC Chair,

With reference to the call for expression, please accept my expression of
interest to serve as the NCUC candidate to the NCSG Executive Committee. I
strongly believe of my capability to serve in this capacity. I therefore,
sincerely expressed my interest to represent NCUC.

Find inline my answers to the call criteria:

a.       The person should have substantial knowledge about NCSG, its
mission and values, as well as NCUC.

*Ans: YES. I do have the knowledge of NCSG and NCUC operation. *

b.      (b) The person should be familiar with NCSG Charter, as well as
ICANN bylaws and GNSO Operating Procedures;

*Ans: YES. I am familiar with the NCSG charter, the ICANN bylaws and also
the operating procedures.*

c.        The person should be willing to work in a large,
consensus-oriented committee;

*Ans: YES. Working in a diverse large environment that consensus is the
priority is not a difficult task for me. The reason being that I have found
myself working in such environment for years. *

d.      The person should be able to determine the status of members
applications, as well as help administer and maintain membership records;
and

*YES. I confirm my management ability for the task. *

e.       The person should be able to join teleconferences, as well as have
weekly availability to dedicate to NCSG-EC dedicated mailing list and also
membership approval process;

*Yes. I confirm that I have the time and resources to do the following
tasks as mentioned. *

 Regards.

Peter

--