[NCUC-EC] URGENT: NCUC Travel Support to IGF Paris - Applications FOR CONSIDERATION

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 12:23:05 CET 2018

Dear all,

Thank you so much for casting in your votes.
The most voted members were Olga (4 votes), Lia (3 votes) and Hanen (2
votes).

I will follow up with Olga and Lia at first to check if their expenses are
within our budget and then Hanen, ok ?

best,

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos