[NCUC-EC] URGENT: NCUC Travel Support to IGF Paris - Applications FOR CONSIDERATION

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 00:02:51 CET 2018

Hi,

I vote for Olga and Lia to split the support. My primary criteria was
looking for participants who are actively involved in sessions at IGF,
since I think that will give them the most prominent opportunity to fly the
NCUC colours, and I also think it would be good to send participants with
some regional and linguistic diversity, to reach out to folks from
different backgrounds.

Best,

Michael