[NCUC-EC] URGENT: NCUC Travel Support to IGF Paris - Applications FOR CONSIDERATION

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 23:09:18 CET 2018

Dear Maryam,

Thanks for the email and for kindly assembling all applications.
I believe you meant November 3rd? :)

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com