[NCUC-EC] ICANN62 and staff briefing

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue May 15 03:01:31 CEST 2018

Dear EC

As I had noted before, an EC meeting without members would be a small
one, set up ad-hoc, and without remote participation.
As it is important that we inform and engage our members, I've booked
an NCUC Members Meeting which will also cover EC meeting as part of
the agenda.
I'll let you know soon the final date and time.

I had also a meeting with ICANN Policy Staff which supports us -
Maryam, Benedetta and Mary.
It was very informative about steps which can be taken regarding our
arrangements to promote NCUC actions and engage more our members.
However, brief.

I have asked to do a next meeting with EC.

These meetings are done with chairs periodically so as soon as we can
arrange them I'll let you know.

Note that these are my notes only and in our next briefings we can cover more.

Best,

Renata