[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Request for support SVG IGF

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 00:36:21 CEST 2018

Dear EC ,

I have just received this funding request from Roxanne John, a member from
the Caribbean Region, with regards to a youth forum she is organising prior
to the Saint Vincent and Grenadines First Internet Governance Forum.

Renata, how do we proceed with these funding requests ? it goes through an
EC vote ?

Best,
B.