[NCUC-EC] Reminder: Report requirement for funded travelers to ICANN61

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:29:39 CEST 2018

Hi Michael

Thank you for the report.
I like the metaphoric atmosphere
But I'll just kindly ask you to give a little more detail on the
meetings you attended, esp. the more strategic ones like w/ GNSO
Chair, CEO etc.
I believe this will be something our members will want to know.
What happened at the meeting?
What was asked of NCUC?
How should our members act or what they should pay attention to
related to topics at ICANN61?

Thank you

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 6:45 PM, Michael Karanicolas
<mkaranicolas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please find my Report from ICANN61 attached. I'll send along to the
> general list tomorrow.
>
> Best,
>
> Michael
>
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 11:34 AM, Michael Karanicolas
> <mkaranicolas at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for the reminder - it's on my radar. I'll send along something shortly.
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro
>> <raquino at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Yes, I have reached out to NCUC mentees separately
>>>
>>> The theme can be chosen by the writer but has to convey the activities
>>> you've done in ICANN
>>>
>>> If I may suggest
>>> Recall the workspace where activities were developled
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tmXDUKmFRUTCUcb-h-B1Vr0q67O_6jQbMswJppntPcE/edit?usp=sharing
>>>
>>> There are 3 funded travelers
>>> Bruna
>>> Elsa