[NCUC-EC] Reminder: Report requirement for funded travelers to ICANN61

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:54:51 CEST 2018

Hi

Yes, I have reached out to NCUC mentees separately

The theme can be chosen by the writer but has to convey the activities
you've done in ICANN

If I may suggest
Recall the workspace where activities were developled
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tmXDUKmFRUTCUcb-h-B1Vr0q67O_6jQbMswJppntPcE/edit?usp=sharing

There are 3 funded travelers
Bruna
Elsa
Michael

And here are some themes which our members need to be informed about
Outreach + Work meetings
Constituency Day
Cross Community session
Kick off ICANN62
Fika w/ Goran

Again, you can also focus on a policy topic (would actually be best) but to
make the connection w/ activities and how they were developed

Any questions, just ask

Thank you