[NCUC-EC] Fwd: ICANN Community Onboarding Pilot Program Call for Nominations by SOs/ACs

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 16:35:10 CET 2018

Dear all

You may have seen this message below helpfully sent by Ayden

Our last call for Community Onboarding participants was in Nov 22
https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2017-November/043322.html

That was for ICANN61

We have 2 funded slots only

Up to now, mentees have stayed in this program for several meetings. I'd
say 3 in average.

Team was formed by
 Kathy Kleiman (mentor - funded to ICANN61 through GNSO)
Louise Hurel (mentee - funded through Onboarding, previously attended
meeting funded through Onboarding too)
Dina Solveig Jalkanen (mentee - newly selected - attended ICANN61 through
onboarding funding too)

The mentor and mentees are chosen by the EC so it is up to you now to
decide keep the same time or change it.

As we have until 23March to send names to GNSO of funded travellers, and
one of our EC candidates is Onboarding, please deliberate on this until
22March.

Thank you