[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Re: [Ext] Certificate for remote participants

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:41:52 CET 2018

Great, Renata! I also support the certificate to remote participants.
This certainly adds to recognizing the value of remote participation and
engagement in the course.

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com