[NCUC-EC] Travel Support for ICANN61

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:23:02 CET 2018

Last but not least, we should all be working into answering to the calls
and voting on proposals on the deadlines given by Renata - and maybe even
make a short record of our votes public on the list.

Claiming transparency also requires us to be more open about our positions
- whether we like a proposal or not - and trying to conceive group
decisions.

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

+55 61 99252-6512