[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Re: NCUC - face to face meeting with Göran Marby in Puerto Rico

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:19:12 CET 2018

Hi Renata,

I was wondering earlier if we could even have a meeting with Goran jointly
with NCSG. I don't get the need to be untangled when both NCSG and NCUC
have similar positions and probably could be stronger speaking together
with ICANN CEO. Also, did Michael volunteer for this by any chance? I
didn't see an email of interest from him on the thread.

Best,

Elsa
--

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 5:57 AM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I don't think so, I think you should send it now and keep reminding
> members also when NCSG dies down
>
> We are already "merged" w/ NCSG on questions to the board
>
> This Fika thing we have to "untangle" from NCSG the best we can
>

> On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 12:44 AM, Bruna Martins dos Santos <
> bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I just sent to the two of you a draft email for this!

>>> Yes - we should definitely go out to the NCUC discuss list. However I
>>> see that Farzi just beat us to the punch - and posted her own request for
>>> input for her meeting.
>>>
>>> Given the thematic overlap between NCSG and NCUC, perhaps we should wait
>>> until her thread dies down a bit, and maybe I'll send ours out Monday? That
>>> should still allow plenty of time for feedback.
>>>
>>> On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 8:55 PM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com

>> --
>> *Bruna Martins dos Santos *
>>
>> +55 61 99252-6512 <(61)%2099252-6512>