[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Requesting for Policy Course Enrolment

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:44:40 CET 2018

Late application

---------- Mensagem encaminhada ----------
De: "Gazi Zehadul Kabir" <gzkabir at office.bdcom.com>
Data: 2 de mar de 2018 5:18 AM
Assunto: Requesting for Policy Course Enrolment
Para: <chair at ncuc.org>
Cc: "Maryam Bakoshi" <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>

Dear Chair,

Perhaps I am late as was on move outside of my station for last 20 days.
Just came back and found I am a bit late. But here is my application if you
consider, in case .

My journey to ICANN started from ICANN 54 as a fellow. First experience
encouraged me to talk about policy with the local Regulatory commission and
Government people. After some success started following NCUC for further
learning and engagement. As a third time fellow at Johannesburg I begin to
understand policy talks and immediately engaged with APNIC44 Policy SIG and
contributed tremendously on Prop 116, Prop 121 and Prop 122. Now its my
turn to make some new policy proposals for the Internet world, but still
feel many things to learn. Therefore, seriously looking forward to learn
from the real world of professionals at this ICANN61 NCUC Policy Course.
Pls note that I will be at ICANN61 as 4th time fellow and Alumni Coach.

My short bio can be found at https://www.linkedin.com/in/gzkabir/
And my SOI is published long back at https://community.icann.
org/display/gnsosoi/GZ+Kabir+SOI

I hope you will consider my Interest in joining the course and help me make
the One Internet - One World, a better place for all.

------------------------------

*Gazi Zehadul Kabir*General Manager | HoD System Integration
+88 09666333455
+88 01730041455 <(17)%203004-1455>
+88 02 8122789
 bdcom.com <http://bdcom.com>
 contact <http://bdcom.com/pages/view/corporate-office>

<https://www.facebook.com/bdcom>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYXt4H4Z3RU>
<https://www.facebook.com/smilebroadband.phone>
DISCLAIMER: "All information in this message and attachments is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Only intended recipients are
authorized to use it. E-mail transmissions are not guaranteed to be secure
or error free and sender does not accept liability for such errors or
omissions. BDCOM Online Ltd. will not accept any liability in respect of
such communication that violates our e-Mail Policy." Thank You.