[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Re: NCUC - face to face meeting with Göran Marby in Puerto Rico

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 04:40:57 CET 2018

Yes - we should definitely go out to the NCUC discuss list. However I see
that Farzi just beat us to the punch - and posted her own request for input
for her meeting.

Given the thematic overlap between NCSG and NCUC, perhaps we should wait
until her thread dies down a bit, and maybe I'll send ours out Monday? That
should still allow plenty of time for feedback.