[NCUC-EC] Post EC meeting

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 20:16:37 CEST 2018

Hey all,

Keeping you all posted so that we inform as many people about the AskNCUC
event by next week and to see if you might have any feedback:

Our guest will be Farzaneh Badii as she is from the AP region and knows the
intricacies of our subjects at ICANN with that context in mind.

The twitter event is going to happen on the 25th at 8am New York time! And
it should be fun :)

It would be good to note that I’ve gotten in touch with Farzaneh and have
been finalizing the themes with her, and Shahul Hameed who will be the
moderator is also helping with the development of our tweet feeds as well
as the visuals for Tuesday.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. And please
encourage as many people to participate once the news is out! Especially
those you know from the AP region!

Thanks all,

Elsa
—