[NCUC-EC] Elections 2018 - timeline and positions

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 11:46:11 CEST 2018

Thanks for the email, Renata.

I agree to send this email after ICANN 62 and support the effort of sharing
this early.
We can always send reminders in the next couple of months.

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com